The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma and is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
I thank Sarah Gillie (http://beaconsassessment.wordpress.com/) for nominating me for this award. I am very ecstatic now as in such a short tenure, great bloggers admired my work and nominated me for the same. It took me time to reply as I was puzzled- how to reply.
Thank you dear!!!
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 5-10 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
3 Facts about me.
- I am very emotional.
- The persons whom I love most are my parents.
- I like to prepare greeting cards on various occasions.
Still, I am very young to judge someone and I am new blogger. So, it is very difficult to choose just a few among so many wonderful blogs. These are-
Nostalgia Seekers, theutopiauniverse, Feelings and Freedom, Sangbad, The Writer’s Block
Thanks for stopping by!!!!